Some of you have asked about the baby doll names. Anna gave names to three of her dolls when she was about 18 months old. Two were named for real people:
Claire Bear is a nickname that they called one of Anna's favorite babies at day care (who is a toddler now...no longer a baby). Same thing for
Baby Sage (who will be three years old shortly). I think it is interesting that Claire (the real live one) is a Caucasian child, and Sage is an African American child. The dolls are both Asian.
I am not sure where Baby Lily's name came from. I think she may have seen me looking at a friend's baby pictures (child's name is Lily), and decided on that name.
Supposedly, Baby Sage and Baby Lily are the same doll with different outfits, but if you take the clothes off both of them (which Anna has done many times!), Anna still knows which one is which. I think one has more of a "bed head" hairstyle due to a longer period of ownership!